HappyBdayMysticCreature! HappyBdayMysticCreature!

Joyness

simply the best, your so awesome stalag!
Happy Joy Joy!
See ya man.

Stalagmite responds:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD BUGGER!

Cheese Acapella loop Cheese Acapella loop

Cheese

I like cheese too, but yeah, this is awesome!

Stalagmite responds:

i dont know.. i am lactose intolerant :D

(gaia) va bad-man-inc preach (gaia) va bad-man-inc preach

Wierd,but cool

It reminds of one of those thriller movies, when something weird happens, man it gives me goosebumps. But anyway good job gaia Bad-Man-Incorporated guy.

rednikaiaG responds:

Like me, TheMysticCreature------?
Nah. . . that'd be more like,
"Yappy as piss, but doesn't ever really say anything of value".
Ok, now to get rid of the goosebumps, gently rub your arms, in the SAME direction as your hair lays down. Breathe deeply and think good thoughts. You know, like rainbows and lollipops, glitter and fairy wings, crack rock an. . . . nevermind.
Thanks for the words, Dude. I hope you're not still freaked out. Don't worry, nothing's gonna sneak in your room, while you're sleeping, stab you 40 or so times, cut you up into small pieces and then store your remains in the largest tupperware container they can find, ah-ite? I mean, people like that are institutionalized or at least incarcerated, right? MuHaAaaaAAaaaa! Yeah.

..........Take care, be good and be weary of your neighbor.period

CantinabandstarwarsAccapella CantinabandstarwarsAccapella

Hey Hey Hey!

This is funny, and catchy. I want to be in one though!

Stalagmite responds:

you can be! you just need some *waves hands making rainbow" IMAGINATION. rofl.
i will include you in my next non commital escapade. thanks alot MC. =D mak more TOONS!!!!!!

BANG!!!!! BANG!!!!!

Decent

Its nice dude, not perfect but good.

Nazi Zombie Theme Nazi Zombie Theme

Good

Sounds just like it in a way.

Baby grand piano. Baby grand piano.

Wow

I was a little sad inside when i heard this song, but it is awesome. Good Job Man!

Stalagmite responds:

i wrote this song in unusual parts.. expressing a different emotion in different segments throughout the composition.... The first was loss.... sadness... it is certainly meant to touch you and relate. i am happy you connected so well with this song. i shall bring out a happier one to rise your spirits! :D:D:D